Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Look at me I'm a winner!

Good stuff past week!

The wife and I placed a prochem order and we were very excited when a big box containing many ounces of new dye arrived. I splurged (I kind of hate that word...it sounds gross) .... I treated myself and got 2 oz. of Mx intense blue. Seriously, my favorite dye of of all time. Well...that and now discontinued rit neon pink (*sobs*). I also got some new greens, black, peach, a really fantastic gray and turkey red.
I also got a bit of corn dextrin and print paste. I've never used that stuff before so, I thought I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, space is limited in the apt. and I'm worried about another dyed cat situation. Eventually, I'll get to it.

More excellent news is that I had my first wholesale-esque order! How exciting!!!! I have 56 shirts to dye for a local shop in Brooklyn. I was already a professional dyer but now I'm a professional business! Part-tay.

Finally, my new etsy store is up and running. Thanks to my lovely wife for dragging me kicking and screaming through the complicated etsy store setup and for taking many pictures of my quilting fabric.

Come visit me at www.perhapsshelldye.etsy.com

2 comments:

Hubster said...

It's a proud, proud day!!!!

redandblue said...

can you help me find some of that pink..i have been looking for it for ever